Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I think...?

The "Big Lie" and "Happily Ever After" serve the purpose of the viewer and I don't think it stops with women, but in the case of this blog I'll focus my thoughts. "Happily Ever After" is the struggle in finding a man to be with. The search through all the awful men as dipicted by the villians in the story. The picture perfect women has to struggle through the awful, mean, rude men until she finds her "perfect" match. Here is the "Big Lie"...your perfect match is probably cheating on you with his younger version of you. You will probably not be happy ever after...40% of marriage ends in divorce and that is an improvement. Women get confused in what makes them happy(as all people are confused). They think love makes them happy, they want to marry the poor stable boy because they are in love, but in todays world she should of married the prince because he was loaded and she would of been a princess. Call me a sell out, but Im going to marry for money and be "Happily Ever After"...call me in 1o years, Ill invite you over to play on my wave runner

No comments:

Post a Comment